Titanic

About two weeks ago I Requested that if any one had the revell 1/350 scale I would be be deeply appreciate a copy I had a reply but I no longer have their e mail if anyone now has the instructions I would sure appreciate a copy Thanks David

Reply to
dajwal

David,

Revell does not make a 1/350 scale titanic. If you are looking for the old entex or minicraft kit, I may be able to help.

Deeman

Reply to
dereman

"dereman" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Revell used to make it, and the molds are now in Minicraft hands, so the instructions must be the same. Just make sure it's from before the update.

Reply to
Herbert Ackermans