Titanic

About two weeks ago I Requested that if any one had the revell 1/350
scale I would be be deeply appreciate a copy I had a reply but I no
longer have their e mail if anyone now has the instructions I would
sure appreciate a copy
Thanks
David
Reply to
dajwal
David,
Revell does not make a 1/350 scale titanic. If you are looking for the old entex or minicraft kit, I may be able to help.
Deeman
Reply to
dereman
"dereman" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...
Revell used to make it, and the molds are now in Minicraft hands, so the instructions must be the same. Just make sure it's from before the update.
Reply to
Herbert Ackermans