UHU TAC for masking

I know that Silly Putty has been suggested and I have used it myself as a mask, but a friend of mine suggested Uhu Tax, a "removable adhesive putty" sold in office supply stores. It is used to hang pictures and posters in the office without making holes. My friend says it works very well. I bought a package today and intend to use it later this week on my little Harrier.

Lance

Reply to
Bluepen