Slightly OT but Still Modeling Related

Hi does anyone know if there will be any ''Trasnsformer'' Model Kits
issued for the Movie. Also -TARGET- has a Big Boxed Figure of
''Optimus-Prime'' from the new Movie. I took a rough measurement thru
the Clear Plastic of one of the Back Tires. and it's about 1''
across. Would this be near abouts or sort of close to 1/48 scale.
They seem way too small to be 1/35 scale so I had kinda hoped it would
scale out to really close to 1/48 scale. Does anybody out there know
what the Toy scales out to
Thanks much...........
,,
Reply to
cyberborg 4000
Have a look at
They seem to keep up with all the Transformer stuff.
Reply to
Enzo Matrix