Slightly OT but Still Modeling Related

Hi does anyone know if there will be any ''Trasnsformer'' Model Kits issued for the Movie. Also -TARGET- has a Big Boxed Figure of ''Optimus-Prime'' from the new Movie. I took a rough measurement thru the Clear Plastic of one of the Back Tires. and it's about 1'' across. Would this be near abouts or sort of close to 1/48 scale.

They seem way too small to be 1/35 scale so I had kinda hoped it would scale out to really close to 1/48 scale. Does anybody out there know what the Toy scales out to

Thanks much...........

,,

Reply to
cyberborg 4000

Have a look at

They seem to keep up with all the Transformer stuff.

Reply to
Enzo Matrix