Slightly OT but still interesting

Gentlemen,

I am currently building a rig to allow me to use my trailer ramps with my company van so that I can load the Lister L for Dorset, the reason is that as the van is not mine I don't think that the boss would be too pleased if I was to lay the ramps on a plastic bumper and then try and run up the engine etc. Plastics not strong enough. Any way I digress, living only a couple of miles from the Shuttleworth Aircraft Museum and only forty minutes from Duxford by car does have its delights, I was busy working in the garage when I heard above the noise of my Mill an out of sink drone. I legged it out of the garage to see three Spitfires all different mk's in loose V trundling over at approx three hundred feet on their way back to Duxford. A lovely sight but never have my camera to hand.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman