Slightly OT - Interesting Ebay Item

As this is OT I thought it useful to point this item out:

The presentation needs some work!

Now who will be the first to bid.

Mark

Reply to
mark.howard10

...... and the condition could be described as "KNACKERED" : "USED" is just too good!

Brian L Dominic

Web Sites: Canals:

of the Cromford Canal:
Light Railway:
Newsgroup readers should note that the reply-to address is NOT read: To email me, please send to brian(dot)dominic(at)tiscali(dot)co(dot)uk

Reply to
Brian Dominic

I think the tyres have "tried" and failed on them....

Joules

Reply to
Joules