[UK] Models in Coronation Street

Of course I never watch this, but I just happened to notice a couple of recent scale model sightings when Mrs. Vsadnika was watching it... Ahem...

  1. Todd got over the heartbreak of splitting up with gay lover Karl by turning, as so many of us have done, to scale models for comfort. He was building a 1/48 Spitfire - looked to be Hasegawa from the light gray colour of the plastic.

  1. Ciaran appears to have just completed the Revell 1/72 U-boat and has it on display in his flat. Where it was recently fondled by street bike Tracy Barlow.

I am now eagerly watching every episode expecting to soon see Les Battersby weathering the Acadamy Hornet.

Reply to
Myedniy Vsadnik

He should try the Tamiya 1/32 Zero with sounds & propellor action, it makes quite a buzzing/humming sound. The fun he could have had up his chocolate chimney with that!!!!

I'm surprised she didn't bite off the end & suck out all the seamen !!!!

Or Eileen putting some damage on her 1/16 King Tiger tank.

You could have the gorgeous Candice playing with her 'My Little Pit Pony' set, or even Sarah Louise playing with her Tiny Tears (oops, it's a real baby my wife tells me)

Reply to
Nige

Street but seem to recall its the longest running soap opera in the world?

No. That honor belongs to the Chicago Cubs.

Reply to
Tom Cervo

Nope, the British Royal Family has that honour.

Jimi

Reply to
Jimi

What ever the out come on this thread, it was one of the first things I read this mourning and if I can laugh on my way to the toilet it must be good! Thank You All for some original thinking! Mike IPMS

Reply to
Mike Keown

Well they have to find something to do since they no longer meddle in politics. :)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller