Warning Markings

I'm building a semi scale F-104 It's a flying model and approx 1/16 scale.

I am interested in a source of generic fighter warning markings or artwork that I can work from to make some decals..

the model is not exact and the markings can be generic, just something to make the final model more realistic and add some detail such as "danger intake arrow" "canopy release" ect..

it would be nice to have some artwork to go by, or to work from

thanks in advance for any suggestions

Reply to
spiff

spiff wrote: : I'm building a semi scale F-104 It's a flying model and approx 1/16 : scale. : If you paint it in any of the prolific commemorative markings, you can do away with most of the common stenciling and what not.

Else, any decent plastic model hobby shop will have any number of aftermarket decal sheets for 104's for a few bucks.

Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Burden