What is origin of Italeri 1/35 UH-60L Blackhawk ???

Hello,

Any info regarding the origin of Italeri 1/35 UH-60L Blackhawk ??? Is it of Academy origin may be ???

Any reviews of Italeri 1/35 UH-60L Blackhawk available on-line ?

Many thanks, Zac

Reply to
Zeljko Hanich

It is the Academy kit, and in my area the original kit is a little cheaper. I haven't seen a review of the Italeri kit.

Cfbush2000

Thanks for info.

Zac

Cfbush2000 wrote: