What's happened to SMML?

It's been a while since the last SMML - anyone know what's happening?

Chris

Reply to
Chris Hughes

Hi Chris,

IIRC Shane & Lorna were changing servers and were stopping the mailshot or changing the method of its delivery temporarily I believe, the website is still there :

might be worth taking a look there.

Happy modelling Ant

Reply to
Ant Phillips

They had server problems so switched to Yahoo groups for a while. Verdict is still out whether they will go back to a hand edited mailing list or stay with Yahoo.

Here is header info from yesterday's mailing. Contact Shane and he will add you as a subscriber

snipped-for-privacy@yahoogroups.com

Reply to
Bradford Chaucer

Thanks guys,

Best I extract my digit and get back on the list!

Cheers,

Reply to
Chris Hughes