What to charge for work...

Thanks to everyone for all the great input. You've given me some good direction, and if/when the situation comes up again I'll be much better prepared. Take care, and best wishes.

Randy

We're living in a world that's been pulled over our eyes to blind us from the truth. Where are you, white rabbit?

randy pavatte

I agree with your sentiments, but the poster is asking about charging, a very different ball game. I have done display models for a model shop gratis. The benefit to me was that I get the enjoyment of making them, they didn't cost me a thing, subjects that I would not ordinarily buy and best of all NO storage problems! Oh, and some discount on what I did buy, but we wont go into that.....

Dave

Reply to
David Amos