Whats the quality like?

Seen some nice 72nd armour, not my usual cup of tea but hey i will try anything once

Eastern Express tanks like the Su 122's and T 34's, i know most of the EE aircraft are ex frog but not sure on armour

SKif

UM Seen a couple of them

ACE have some nice things, Some seenm modern, now i want some modern US like the Piranha and LAV AT but is there website that can help to see if they will fit in with the ideas i have?

MW (Military Wheels) seen some humvees etc

Does anyone have good ref links for WW2 armour stuff. I enjoy doing lil dioramas and seen some bits from millicast but in 76th.

I did see the new tooling from Revell for the 72nd Mig21 looked nice, couldnt tell me decal options etc.

Im looking forward to the 25th Trump AM la France Batt Pumper next year, woo, guess wont be cheap tho but should be head n shoulders better than the few AMT/Mbox Pumpers i have

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

Eastern Express armor models are pretty good. I've got a few and they are better quality than the old Airfix kits (most of them).

The MW HMMWVs are rather rough. Revell of Germany has just released a two HMMWV set that builds into both an M998 and an M1025. I recommend that kit.

The premier 1/72 scale information site is at

It has all the breakdowns of 1/72 scale kits and who reboxes which kits.

Rob Gronovius Modern US armor at

Rob Gronovius

Hi Rob,

If you know ... how recently?

John

Reply to
John McGrail

Orderd a tank or 2 , Soviot stuff, not my area but i love desert or winter scenes.

Yes i bought that earlier, not unpacked yet to take a close look. Need to find some ref material but just checked out your site, good shots, but i need to date my models and see if im correct in colour schemes for what i have in mind. Orderd the Priesler US modern figures to go with it as well as some WW2 figures. Bought the Revell Jagdpanther too, not the 76th old Mbox one. Almost built it today. Nice.

thanks, checked out the MIG stuff already and drooling, pity im a s**te modeller.

I spent a few hours earier building a small base. About 10 x 8 inch, mix of tea leaves and other stuff, looked good prior to the last stage of usling talc powder, lost my balance and dropped the lot..........

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

nicely. one piec track seems like a minus but aren't there

3rd party tracks?

Fairly recently, within the past month or two in the US, a little longer in Europe. Squadron just started carrying them this month in their flyer. They are getting grabbed quickly. Rob Gronovius Modern US armor at

Rob Gronovius

Wow, thanx for the cool website !!!!!!

Reply to
AM