Wingnuts

Check out

for a new line of superb 1:32 WW1 aircraft. Made in NZ and only available for sale by mail order. Wingnut Productions is Peter Jackson's film company so I imagine there is an association there. I am hoping that 1:48 is not far away as 1:32 is too large for my limited display.

Tony

Reply to
Stadia

A guy brought in a kit under construction to a local club meeting last Saturday, and those indeed are beautiful kits. I also have given up building 1:32 because of the display problem, but those sure are tempting :-)

Reply to
Don Stauffer

Stadia said the following on 17/12/2009 09:12:

You are correct Sir!

WHOIS brings this up.

Registrant: Wingnut Films Limited ATTN: WINGNUTWINGS.COM

Reply to
Richard Brooks