world ends

I got mine in January. I think its a rule. If you get it early there is nothing you want in the flyer. When you get it late, the one thing you have been waiting to get is out of stock.....

Craig

Reply to
Craig

Man I got my February flyer at the end of Jan and here you already have Marchs'. Must have to do with the leap year. :-)) LOL Cheers, Max B.

Reply to
Max Bryant

There may be something to this theory. I absolutely wanted nothing in the Jan flyer and nothing in the Feb. Of course I got the Feb with time enough left to still order from Jan. as well. I bought in December. I asked the phone guy if they had any internet specials because I had not been online and it had been a while since the

1/32 F-105. He said "no nothing". Then less than 36 hours later they start a run of something like 28 specials. @#$% Me! Still I love them. Cheers, Max Bryant

Reply to
Max Bryant

for me, no money, it comes on the 3rd, money, it comes on the 28th and all is gone.

no, i got my feb today. usually i would get it the 22-23rd of the month it's current.

I think you're right Craig. That was the situation here.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

I got mine on Wednesday, located in Baltimore, Maryland. Wasn't much in it to get excited about.

Bill Shuey

e wrote:

Reply to
William H. Shuey