WTB Aeromaster 148-018 F-4c/d data

Seeking the above decal sheet to finish my phantom. I also have many decals to trade. Please help. I cant find this sheet anywhere.

Todd

Reply to
Todd Heimkes

Todd,

I don't have the sheet, but as an alternative you could check out the Airdoc decal sheet S48-003 "Stencils USAFE F-4E/G/RF-4C Phantom II".

HTH,

Andre (no connection with Airdoc but liking their stuff)

Reply to
Andre van der Hoek