WTB: old Tamiya pamplet

I've been trying to dig and find and old copy, but don't think it's in those old boxes. I'm looking for a circa late 70's one that came with the kits. I remember it had U.S. Infantry (West Eur. Theater),British SAS Land Rover, US Halftrack with 81 mortor and I think a Burmbar on the cover. Anyone who has an extra they could sell please let me know. Thanks

David Williams

Reply to
dirdave

Is this insert one of the color pamphlets or one of those multi-fold thin black and white ones?

I've got several of each type lying around in boxes. It may help if I know which type to look for.

Rob Gronovius Visit my motor pool in the

gallery

Reply to
Rob Gronovius

It's one of the color types that folds out and has the kit names and numbers on the back page with some ships pics. at the very top. Thanks very much for the help! David

Reply to
David Williams

I scanned some covers of the inserts and tried to e-mail them to you, but the e-mail bounced. One of them may be the one you are looking for, but I will let you decide. Rob Gronovius Visit my motor pool in the

gallery

Reply to
Rob Gronovius

I tried to send you an email as well and it bounced. My email is snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net maybe this will help. Saw your models and they're great. I've been to that site a few times and it's also very good. Thanks again for your help.

David Williams

Rob Gr> I scanned some covers of the inserts and tried to e-mail them to you, but the

Reply to
David Williams