WTB: Zhengdefu IDF Ching Kuo 1/48

Anyone know where I can locate one of these? Been watching ebay with no success and Google doesn't show anyone with any in stock in the US

Reply to
Jeff Barringer

Kiddyland also made a version of this subject. While the box said it was 1/72nd and it had a

1/72nd scale interior, it scaled as 1/48th. I don't know if that one is still available.

Zhengdefu has been exporting their kits to America under the Kitech brand name, and these are available at many KayBee and Toy Liquidator stores. I don't think the Ching-Kuo is included in this release as of yet, but I intend to buy one of their other kits soon (for parts) and will get their U.S. distributor information. Watch this space.

Stephen "FPilot" Bierce/IPMS #35922 {Sig Quotes Removed on Request}

Reply to
Stephen Bierce