WWII Luftwaffe Decals

There seem to plenty of Luftwaffe crosses and swastikas available in commercial decal sheets, but what I want is numbers and letters and squadron badges. In fact, as my particular forte is the Nachtjagd, what I want (what I really, *really* want ) is some Nachtjagd badges and some grey letters and numbers.

Can anyone suggest some good online suppliers for the above?

Thanks

Max Lewisham, London, England

Reply to
M&M

There were several companies who made them, I have Letraset Model Decal (these are a dry transfer, not water slide), Almarks and ESCI (these are ones I just found looking through the decal box) and I think Microscale also did some. I have had these for about 15 years as I haven't bought any in that time. They are 1/72 mostly for Me-109 and FW-190 which is what I built mostly. Would like to sell all of it, models and decals as a lot, mostly German WW II, lots of 109's and 190's and a couple of everything else the Germans had up to the HE-111Z. No inventory but if anybody is interested email me.

Reply to
Sam