WWII Luftwaffe Decals

There seem to plenty of Luftwaffe crosses and swastikas available in
commercial decal sheets, but what I want is numbers and letters and squadron
badges. In fact, as my particular forte is the Nachtjagd, what I want (what
I really, *really* want ) is some Nachtjagd badges and some grey letters and
numbers.
Can anyone suggest some good online suppliers for the above?
Thanks
Max
Lewisham, London, England
Reply to
M&M
You don't mention scale but there were a number of old Superscale sheets with the various geschwader badges, including nachtjager and Aeromaster did a number of nachtjager sheets as well. Both in 1/48.
M&M wrote:
Reply to
Ron
There were several companies who made them, I have Letraset Model Decal (these are a dry transfer, not water slide), Almarks and ESCI (these are ones I just found looking through the decal box) and I think Microscale also did some. I have had these for about 15 years as I haven't bought any in that time. They are 1/72 mostly for Me-109 and FW-190 which is what I built mostly. Would like to sell all of it, models and decals as a lot, mostly German WW II, lots of 109's and 190's and a couple of everything else the Germans had up to the HE-111Z. No inventory but if anybody is interested email me.
Reply to
Sam