Yech!!!

I popped the cover on the ERTL 1/48 Tornado and it has to have the silliest canopy I have ever seen. Why in the world would they mold the canopy frame seperate?

Does anyone make a vacuform canopy for this beasty or am I going to have to cover it with a tarp?

Reply to
Jeff Barringer

...but did they include the back-up beeper?

Reply to
Rufus

and a cup holder?

snipped-for-privacy@some.domain (e) wrote i

what about the wireless, huh, what about the wireless?

RobG

Reply to
RobG