Zotz Models ?? Bathing Beauty 1/6 Figure Series "You, Teaser!"

found in the 2/27/09 cybermodeler newsletter. Can't seem to find it again on its site, too old I guess.

a google search only gives me zotz decals.

anyone know of a website for this company so I can find out who carries this line?

thx - Craig

Reply to
Musicman59

Google is your friend - go here, and scroll down about 2/3 of the page:

John

Reply to
jthmpson

and there it be. I guess I used "google lite"

thx - Craig

Reply to
Musicman59