2004 SP2 is up...

"Too bad you're slinking off before we can all work it out."

That's always the way it is with complete cowards.

jon

Reply to
jon banquer

I do. :>)

jon

Reply to
jon banquer

Actually, I can be as much of a whiner as anyone here. You just haven't read enough of my posts! I just thought that you criticized some folks prematurely, painted them with too broad a brush. Sometimes they whine. Sometimes they come up with great workarounds.

I wish you wouldn't. The guys you lit into initially, and the folks who flamed you in return, often have very useful things to say. I think we could all learn something from a civil interchange. It's not what you said so much as the tone that got folks all riled up. Lighten up a bit, don't take some of the whining and bitching too seriously and we can all enjoy ourselves.

That would be nice, but it's a bit far from Corvallis, Oregon! I was obsessed about your identity because I don't like dealing with folks who hide behind an alias. If you prefer to go by Armadillo Hunter, that's fine by me, now that I know there is a real person behind the mask. I don't worry about

You have to realize that people will tend to jump to that conclusion because they see that type of behavior periodically in the newsgroup. Especially when someone comes in with a new alias.

I think you are reading too much in to what folks said in this thread. They are frustrated and they let off some steam. It's about steam, not self-esteem.

Thanks, Howard, or Mr. Hobart, or Armadillo Hunter, if you prefer.

Jerry Steiger Tripod Data Systems

Reply to
Jerry Steiger

Hmmmm, think you are being a bit of an idiot yourself!

If you cant make SolidWorks work to get your job done, there is something seriously wrong, and its your fault. You have selected the wrong tool. Theatrical whining to create a sensation in a public place won't help you, and it won't make the tools better or people at SolidWorks listen to you. You'd better put it back in the box and send it back because youre too stupid to use it.

Unquote

A tt imes i think I have selected the wrong toll, and yes i moan, this makes m too stupid to use the software?

No other software we use has the same repeated bugs as SW does.

I havent had autoCAD crash since march 2001.

We have payed a lot of money and at times are not satisfied, which to me is grounds for moaning.

Rob

Reply to
Rob

Did you have something constructive to add, jb? You don't even use the software ....

Reply to
Cliff Huprich

My company requires me to hide behind an alias. I work for a very large corporation that has very strict policies on this type of activity. When I am addressed personally via email, or I address others in the group, via email, I do use my and my companies name.

Reply to
SWuser

Did you have something constructive to add, Cliff?

Jerry Steiger Tripod Data Systems

Reply to
Jerry Steiger

Jerry, When I do it's not in response to this clueless idiot. Unless you consider attempts at idiot training constructive ......... .

Has the noise level decreased? Think about it ...... compare & contrast with prior years.

While you are at it, check the number of ads from software thieves and general repeat SPAM here .... seen anything of WCD here lately? Many of the others? Why does the one Russian keep paying (I presume) for new Email addresses?

Reply to
Cliff Huprich