2005 realview usefull material names gone??

I'm sure it's not my imagination but it 2004 realview textures had usefull name like 'nylon 66' or acrylic, aluminum/brushed etc.

Now in 2005 I am dealing with plastic/smooth etc.

I was under the impression as well the old realview names set mass properties et al that would carry into cosmosworks?

Am I dreaming?

Zander

Reply to
Zander

hehe nevermind... either too much or too little coffee resulted in me swapping the words/toolbar buttons for material and texture....

Zander wrote in news:Xns955D8AB7D9830sig6667.245txjh@216.40.28.70:

Reply to
Zander