Where is SW2005

Where is SW 2005? I just received SW 2004 SP 4.1. Why did they send me SP 4.1 when SW 2005 is out or is it? Should I install Sp 4.1?

Reply to
nfeculak

"nfeculak" wrote in news:K4k%c.151575$X12.57534@edtnps84:

I just got the same thing last week. I dunno what's up here. I think I'll go inquire via "customer experience".

Reply to
Dale Dunn

SW05 is shipping now.

SW04 SP4.1 they mades ome mistakes on the shipping so that put them behind.

SW05 is out but as a download right now, but SP1.0 will have to be installed after you reinstall with the SW05 CD's.

Regards, Scott

Reply to
Scott

Is SP1.0 available? I couldn't find it.

Keith

Reply to
Keith Streich

check out latest technical bulletin

Reply to
kenneth b

Richard

Reply to
Richard Doyle

Don't think so. It looks like we are supposed to wait for SP5 on sw04 and SP1 on sw05 before upgrading to SP2 on XP

Corey

Reply to
Corey Scheich