How?

How can I use a design table or even something else to do this?

Examples:-

1,Wire Idents, without making EVERY number marking, as a separate extrude? Ie: to drop a ident into an assembly and then add the number.

2,Childrens Number board, with pull out numbers 1-10 without extruding every number and cut-extrude the number into the board?

3, Childrens Alphabet Board, without extruding every letter and cut-extrude every letter into the board?

Can a design table be used for these? If so how? Thanks :-)

Reply to
Priorclavepf

I think you're not getting any replies because people can't figure out what you're asking. Why don't you model up an example of the children's number or alphabet board WITHOUT using a design table and upload a JPEG of it somewhere that people can see it. If you don't have anyplace to upload it, send it to me and I'll put it up for long enough so that people can answer you. See my Web site for a valid email address . . . or you can unMUNGE the email address in the header (that works).

'Sporky'

Priorclavepf wrote:

Reply to
Sporkman