Removing Realview...

When prompted weather or not to install RealView during my 2004 install,
I answered no but am still seeing RealView graphics in customer supplied
parts.
How can I get rid of this nussance?
Is it possible to write an API function to tranverse an assembly and
remove all instances of RealView sillyness?
Reply to
VFR
I believe RealView can be turned off within SW.
-Dennis
Reply to
Dennis
Could it be that you are seeing textures that are assigned to the part or faces? You don't need Real View to see them. It may be a case of having to delete the new 2004 materials or just turning off "Advanced Graphics" in the material editor.
Mike Wilson
Reply to
Mike J. Wilson
That was it... Damn the parts look so much better without the textures. Someone in the SW marketing department must have thought that feature up.
Reply to
VFR