Adding Lights

If I go into view>lights and cameras>properties I can modify the existing light setup.

But how can I add a light into the existing scene?

Reply to
voodoochile

RMB on the Lights folder>Add (your favorite light here) Light

Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

Where is the Lights folder?

I can see the Lighting tab in Render Manager but no add command

Reply to
voodoochile

Well you are obviously in PhotoWorks which you should have specified. I was talking about in the FM of SW.

Sorry, Muggs

Reply to
Muggs

Right click in the camera & lights folder and select add light. You have 3 choices, point, spot and directional

Reply to
Rock Guy

You need to go into the lights folder in SW not PW

Reply to
Rock Guy