Advanced Server API ?

I am looking for the code to add a custom property to all drawings in a vault. The code must also allow me to add the same value to the newly created property.

Reply to
Ron

Ron,

The Adv Server API is not quite there yet I don't think, but you don't have to wait for SW anyway. Little known .dll is just the ticket. I use it all the time to do just what you want. I have the custom properties created, updated, deleted all from a remote database call or Excel or VB. It very easy to set up. And its free to boot! Just follow the link to the DSOFile active control.

Good Luck!

Guy

Guy Edkins