Animation of Configurations

Does anybody know if you can use the Animation in SW's 2004 SP4 to show the different configurations of a part? Such as start by showing Config1 then Config2 then Config3, etc., etc.

I don't see anything that will let me do this, but maybe somebody else has.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Charney

Rendered Animation or just SW graphics.

You can turn on screen capture and manually flip between configs. For a SW graphics animation. If you want to see the whole sw screen you could CTRL-Print Screen and paste each config into paint and save as a bitmap sequence to be imported into a video editor.

Corey

Reply to
Corey Scheich

Just the standard SW graphics is fine. Doesn't need to be a fully rendered image with Photoworks. What do you mean by "Screen Capture"? Is there a special command in SW's for doing screen captures?

Richard

Reply to
Richard Charney

it is one of the animator tools if you have SW Office you have it. You can find it on the right side of the Animator tool bar it is a video camera with a Greeen light.

Corey

Reply to
Corey Scheich

Yeah, we have it. Thanks! I'll give that a try.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Charney