any way to put tolerances in design tables ?

Did anyone find a trick to put toleranced dimensions in an (Excel) design table ? If not, would a macro be useful to do this ? I'm considering writing one...

Reply to
Philippe Guglielmetti

=20 Philippe, Very useful. This could be real handy. I have had a couple of jobs where I have needed to add up all high = tolerances and all low tolerances separately, to check for tolerance 'creep' and ensure no clashes further up in = assembly.

Maybe an extra bit in excel to give the separate sums of net high and = low tolerance ?

--=20 Neville Williams Cad Design & 3D Visualisation ZAxiS (remove the "knot" to reply)

Reply to
Nev Williams