API VBA: Infinite Loop

Why doesn't escape end an infinite loop in SolidWorks VBA Editor. It works in the one for excel. Is there something else I could do.

Corey Scheich

Reply to
Corey Scheich

Ctrl-Break should work. (traditional 'Basic' program language method)

-- Tony O'Hara Melbourne, Australia.

Reply to
Tony O'Hara

Gosh I wish I would have known that a long time ago. Would have saved me a bit of trouble.

Thanks

Corey

Reply to
Corey Scheich

my vb teacher did not tell a student that when we were writing a test. he CTRL ALT DELETE to stop it. i was laughing in my head.

Reply to
Sean Phillips