Being able to pause PW2

I know that you cant...but it would be nice. Or am I just saying craziness again. I mean I am 5 sam-miches short of the Pic-ka-nic...HEY HEY HEY BOO BOO Bear

Reply to
Arthur Y-S

You mean, instead of "Stop" a PW render, pause and resume?

BTW, for you using PW, remember, for test renders,.. resize your window to at least 1/4 or less (about, 320x240) of your normal screen size or window select a small area for test renders.

..

Arthur Y-S wrote:

Reply to
Paul Salvador

Yeah a pause button would be nice, inseatd of stop. Though I just put together a KICK AZZ computer that with 4 bars of indirect illuminations, Ray tracing, and Anti-Aliasing all cranked up. Normally that would have taken me 20-30 mins. On this new computer I am dropping well below 5 min mark. WOO HOOOO

Reply to
Arthur Y-S