Kurt cnc vise model

Does anyone have a model of a kurt cnc vise or somthing similar I can play around with?

TIA

Brian

Reply to
Brian J. Fisher

Brian,

I emailed you a Kurt model.

Did you get it

Mark

Reply to
MM

Thanks Mark, but i didn't receive it. What was the file size?

Brian

Reply to
Brian J. Fisher
164k

Reply to
MM
164k should go through no problem. I'll wait and see in case it got "stuck" somewhere. Thanks again.

Brian

MM wrote:

Reply to
Brian J. Fisher

Brian,

i just sent you a test email to snipped-for-privacy@REMOVEcadcamcomputers.com minus the obvious "REMOVE". Is this your address.

Mark

Reply to
MM

Yup thats it. I just tried it myself and seems to be working, no test email from you though. Very odd. You can try the same name at infinitycadcam.com if you want.

Thanks again

Brian

MM wrote:

Reply to
Brian J. Fisher

Mark, I am also interested in that model. Could you please e-mail me the Kurt vise model too?

Thanks

Mike e-cnc.com remove CUT to reply

Reply to
Mijo

Brian,

Tried both. Can't seem to be able to email anyone. Server says it left the building but it never gets there.

I'll send it from home tonight

Regards

Mark

the