Kurt cnc vise model

Does anyone have a model of a kurt cnc vise or somthing similar I can
play around with?
TIA
Brian
Reply to
Brian J. Fisher
Brian,
I emailed you a Kurt model.
Did you get it
Mark
Reply to
MM
Thanks Mark, but i didn't receive it. What was the file size?
Brian
Reply to
Brian J. Fisher
164k should go through no problem. I'll wait and see in case it got "stuck" somewhere. Thanks again.
Brian
MM wrote:
Reply to
Brian J. Fisher
Brian,
i just sent you a test email to snipped-for-privacy@REMOVEcadcamcomputers.com minus the obvious "REMOVE". Is this your address.
Mark
Reply to
MM
Yup thats it. I just tried it myself and seems to be working, no test email from you though. Very odd. You can try the same name at infinitycadcam.com if you want.
Thanks again
Brian
MM wrote:
Reply to
Brian J. Fisher
Mark, I am also interested in that model. Could you please e-mail me the Kurt vise model too?
Thanks
Mike e-cnc.com remove CUT to reply
Reply to
Mijo
Brian,
Tried both. Can't seem to be able to email anyone. Server says it left the building but it never gets there.
I'll send it from home tonight
Regards
Mark
the