Bending a bellow

I created a bellow and I wonder if there is a way to bend it 90 deg. One side will stretch the other side will collapse. Any ideas anyone?

Herb. K.

Reply to
Herbert Kleinegger

snipped-for-privacy@midsungroup.com (Herbert Kleinegger) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

The flex tool in 05 should be able to do it. Otherwise, I think you'll have to fake it with a circular pattern of rings.

Reply to
Dale Dunn

We did some studies on this last year,...

.. (looks like Mikes models are still there.) .. and mine..

Paul Salvador