Better Engineering & Design: Less Crap

No matter how you cut it, in the real world of products, you have to get rid of the crap or you can't get your products done right in a reasonable amount of time.

That means getting rid of BS discussions, polemics, and dare I say, trolls in the workplace and elsewhere.

The sooner we dial out and not respond to or acknowledge the people with more time than brains, the sooner we get REAL answers and get the work out.

Bo

Reply to
Bo

Crap = jon banquer (a.k.a. poo muncher)