Busy couple of weeks

I'm out on the road a lot over the next couple of weeks including a business trip to Ireland so if you do not get a reply from me please be patient.

Hopefully I will have internet access while away, but speed reading messages back at home to get rid of the crap still wastes time when I could be doing something useful like answering real messages :(

( I've posted to a couple of places in the hope that someone will pass on a message if complaints come up elsewhere - TA )

Reply to
Lester Caine