How to detect if a rebuild is needed?

Hi all

I'm writing an addin for SW2007 SP5.0. Is there a way to detect if a file needs to be rebuilt?

Thanks Stefan Olofsson

Reply to
Stefan Olofsson

Thanks,

But if I have the structrure Drawing->Part or Drawing->Ass->Part and only the part is changed will this event still fire when I open the drawing?

/Stefan

"That70sTick" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@q5g2000hsa.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Stefan Olofsson

ModelDocExtension::NeedsRebuild

This is a property, not an event. You will need to find a way to trigger checking this property.

Reply to
That70sTick