bridging between bodies

I have a multi body part that requires two bodies to be joined (morphed) in a controllable way. The SWorks 2007 help screen only shows Bridging in the multi body section as a "commonly used technique in a multi body environment", but doesn't give any how to's. Is this just another way of describing a loft? Maybe a tool button that I don't have turned on?

Reply to
Jack

Bridging is just a technique, not a tool. You can use any solid feature that creates the geometry you're looking for, such as a loft or an extrude. Just make sure the Merge Result option is turned on and the new feature actually touches both bodies.

Reply to
matt

Thanks Matt, that was what I suspected, but thought it was worth asking.

Reply to
Jack