CamWorks and SolidWorks hole wizard features

Our machine shop uses Camworks for our parts designed in SolidWorks. When countersink or counterbored features are put in using the hole wizard, CamWorks does not automatically recognize the csink or cbore portion. If the same feature is put in as a cut extrude vs. cut revolve, then everything works fine. Anyone else come across this? As a designer, I use the hole wizard as a convenient way to save time, but it ends up taking our programmer extra time to manually program those holes.

Reply to
Rich Montminy

Under CamWorks options and features make sure 3 axis pockets and all other features are chosen for extract machinable features.

Reply to
Mike Grant