Can an avi be made from a simulation?

SolidWorks 2003 Need an avi or similar format to send to a customer on a simulation of an assembly using two rotary motors. Do I need to install my SW2004 or SW2005?

Reply to
Vlad the Impaler

If you don't need to use PhotoWorks as the rendering buffer for the animation install SW 2005. This will allow you to put the animation into an edrawing for your customer.

Ken M.

Reply to
kmaren24