Can't see assembly sketches

SW2003 - SP4 - Win2000

I have a good sized assembly with a couple of assembly sketches for placement of components. With just over 500 components, the assembly is not huge but I did hit the Large Assembly Threshold which was set at 500. At that time I could no longer see my assembly sketches and I knew that was because I was in Large Assembly mode and the Hide Sketches option was checked.

I changed the threshold to 800 and expected to see my sketches again. It seems that once an assembly in put into LA mode it's stuck there. Is that the way it's supposed to work?

Reply to
Dan Podzimek

You should be able to go to Tools, and uncheck Large Assy Mode. Then your sketches should reappear.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany