Limited motion

Hi,

How can I limit motion of one part of assembly to another. I have some kind of antena, but only I can do is to mate two cilindrical part by concentricity.

Dusan

Reply to
Dusan Glisic

This I believe became available in SW2004 is that what you are running.

Corey

Reply to
Corey Scheich

You need 2004. Limit mates are one of the cool new features.

Dave H

Reply to
Dave H

Here's how to do it if you don't have 2004.

Dale Dunn