CD-Labels Solid Works

Hey,

I looking for the CD-label of Solid Works 2006. Does anyone have them for me? thanx

Reply to
tsilderhuis

I'm confused - you're looking for a model of the label that's glued to the SW CD??

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Reply to
Sporkman

That's exactly what he wants. A scan of your CD that you paid >$4000 for to make the ones he paid $.10 for look "real".

MHill

Sporkman wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@bigfootDOT.com:

Reply to
MHill

T@z

How stupid do you think people here are?

We might whine about paying heaps for SWx, but I don't think anyones going to give you these.

Reply to
Dominic V

not give, but I'd sell him a set for $4500 plus $1300 in annual maintenance....

Reply to
Michael