CD-Labels Solid Works

Hey,
I looking for the CD-label of Solid Works 2006. Does anyone have them for me? thanx

I'm confused - you're looking for a model of the label that's glued to the SW CD??
WT

Maybe this guy wants to make his pirated CDs look as authentic as possible . . . ?
Wayne Tiffany wrote:

That's exactly what he wants. A scan of your CD that you paid >$4000 for to make the ones he paid $.10 for look "real".
MHill

T@z
How stupid do you think people here are?
We might whine about paying heaps for SWx, but I don't think anyones going to give you these.
not give, but I'd sell him a set for $4500 plus $1300 in annual maintenance....