circular pattern and miter flange

I cant seem to create a circular pattern on a flange... any help?

Reply to
mechdesign2k4

make that any flange...

Reply to
mechdesign2k4

i'm using 2006 and have no problem putting a circular pattern (hole wiz) on a single flange or spanning a mitre flange.

can you be a bit more specific? (i.e. sw version and the steps you are employing)

Reply to
kenneth

I have a flat disc. I create a tab off of the disc, parallel to the disc face.. I add a flange to the tab. I then would like to create a circular pattern of the tab and flange. it does not allow the selection of flanges in circular patterns. odd...

Reply to
mechdesign2k4

as a workaround, pattern the tab first. the flange feature can include multiple edges.

Reply to
kenneth

thanks, thats the way i eventually did it. I just didnt think it was the most productive way.

Reply to
mechdesign2k4