Convert a line to a spline?

Can anyone tell me how to convert a line, arc or circle to a spline? Thanks

Reply to
SR

Paul Salvador

"Paul Salvador" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net...

Doesn't work on a single arc or line ! There must be at least 2 segments ;-)

Reply to
Philippe Guglielmetti

Yeah, kind of lame, you have to split the single segment arc or line.

RMB, "Split Curve"

..

Philippe Guglielmetti wrote:

Reply to
Paul Salvador

and sometimes you can't fit a spline at all "Due to geometric conditions" ... Can anyone tell me what is wrong in

(part of an imported DXF, SW

2004 SP1)

I made a function in SolidSketch (next version...) to fit splines to all contours in a skecth, but it looks like I'll have to recode "Fit Spline" as well...

Reply to
Philippe Guglielmetti