Cosmos motion

PLease, I need help with Motion. I don't know how to simulate a contact between a cylinder and a plane. The

3d contact doesn't work. Neither the curve-curve. Or perhaps I don't know how to configurate it. I only want to do something like the gravity simulation in Solidworks, and make the cylinder stop when it touches the ground. Could anybody help me? Tanks in advance.
Reply to
Manuel

I've gotten this to work in the past... at least dropping a cube onto a flat surface. I think I used 3D contact.

Can you describe exactly how you set up your model and what the error messages are? Or perhaps put your model up on a web/ftp site so I can play with it.

Denny Trimble University of Washington

Reply to
Denny Trimble