SW 2003 & 2004 on same machine

Hi,
can SW 2003 & 2004 exist on the the same
harddrive and not cause problems?
TIA,
Dennis
Reply to
Dennis
Hi, yes it can without any troubles, I had it like that for about 2 weeks. ciao Gret "Dennis" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com...
Reply to
Gret Valsecchi
Hi Dennis,
yes it is possible. The only problem is, if you want to remove one version, you automatically mess up the whole instalation of both versions. I had a time when I was forced to install 3 different versions on one machine. (cause our customers did not update their seats as fast as we did). It was no problem to work with each version. But trouble began when I later on wanted to remove the oldest SW. None of the other SW-versions could be started anymore.
Good luck
Jochen
"Dennis" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com...
Reply to
J.R.
Hi Dennis JR is right, but I just deinst both and reinst 2004, there was no problem. Good look anyway....
"Dennis" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com...
Reply to
Gret Valsecchi

Thank you for the help