creating PDF archD and E how to get these sheet sizes

i have used distiller or arcrobat for sometime time

i had to reload it and now I dont have the arch D and E size now for selection largest is 11 x17 i need to get some large prints done 100% size and struggling with this one

can anyone shed some light on this for me?

also used PrimoPDF as well it doesnt have this sheet size

ryan

Reply to
ryanhay

Larger sheet sizes are probably only available in the Pro and 3D versions of Acrobat.

Download freebie PDF995 for larger sheet sizes.

brianCAD

Reply to
briancad