CUSTOM PROPERTIES IN WELDMENTS IF IT CRASHES SOME PROPS ARE LOST

I ADDED PROPERTIES TO WELDMENT PROFILES.

SO IN THE CUT LIST ITEMS PROPERTIES ARE THERE SO I CHANGE THE NAME OF THE ITEM (DESCRIPTION).

I CRASHED TWICE AND THE DESCRIPTION PROPERTIES ARE LOST. I HAVE ABOUT 120 MEMBERS AND RENAMING IS A REAL PAIN. SO THE ONLY PROPERTY I CHANGE IS THE DESCRIPTION AND THIS IS THE ONE CAUSING PROBLEMS

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHY THIS IS HAPPENING. OPPS CAPS.

i have 120 members so i have 3 profiles. so rather than adding PROPS to all. i added the properties to the profile after already defined. but the properties were not updated the onyl way this can be done is redefine the sketch and then it looks back to the profile

so when i crash it seems to be going back to the profile. this is all i can come up with. ANY IDEAS Thanks

Ryan Hya

Reply to
Ryan Hay- SDSI