Weldment profiles in 2007

On my install of 2007 it says that all the profiles from the tool box are added to the weldment profiles. I still see the crappy token 3 to 5 profiles in the data folder for the weldment profiles? What did I miss on the install? Or does anyone else have this problem, or is there something I am missing?

Ben

Reply to
Ben Eadie

Go to the Task Pane and looks for the 3d Content under Toolbox components. There's a new entry under it called "Solidworks Content"....there you can download more profiles (hugh amount).

Be warned though, this action will appear to lockup Solidworks while its downloading a fairly large zip file. It doesn't give you any indication either.

Ben Eadie wrote:

Reply to
Jason

Jason

Thanks but does this add the profiles to the "weldment profiles" in the program directory/data/weldment profiles folder? If not that is not what I am looking for. This appears to add profiles to the toolbox and that is not what I want

Ben

Reply to
Ben Eadie

Reply to
Jason

Jason

Thanks man I appreciate it!

Ben

Reply to
Ben Eadie

I find that nothing happens now when I click on these weldment links? I downloaded one a while ago, but today, nothing happens?

Zander

Ben Eadie wrote:

Reply to
Zander

Am downloading it right now and I have a pogress bar at least. Pre-release version didn't have that. Make sure you CNTR + click to download the zip file.

Steve O

Reply to
SteveO

And after downloading the 30+mb ANSI Inch zip file and extracting it to the default SolidWorks\data\weldment profiles directory, I now have over 20 type of profile to choose from.

Steve O

Reply to
SteveO