Dell Inspiron 9300 suitability?

A co-worker is looking at the Inspiron 9300 for Solidworks 2006. I am using SW2004 on my Inspiron 8600 with a NVIDIA GeForce FX Go5650 video card and 1 g of ram and am very happy with the perfomance.

How would the Inspiron 9300 perform with either ATI mobility Radeon X300

64mb, ATI mobility Radeon X300 12mb or NVIDIA Geforce 6800 Go 256mb?

Alan

Reply to
arid