Design table de-limiters.

Hi again, My latest problem is in conversion to Acad2000. When I convert a Design table or a multi-line block, each lines gets a line feed but is tabbed to the end of the previous line. A delimiter is displayed as two short & thick vertical lines. What can I do to make the conversion do a line feed and carriage return so I can eliminate the staggered lines. Thanks

Reply to
anon